Abby is SO much fun these days! Now that we are settled here in our nice, new neighborhood in Grapevine, Texas, I can begin to enjoy my baby again! I am constantly amazed at how much she is growing and how much energy she has. Must get it from her daddy (his employees in Pittsburgh used to call him Speedy Gonzalas - I wonder why?). As summer comes to a close, we are looking forward to enjoying the fall and beginning new traditions as a family. I can't wait to visit those pumpkin patches (do they have those in Texas?), perhaps go for a hay ride, decorate for fall and teach Abby about the changing seasons. Life really does take on a different meaning now that we have a child.
Enjoy this video of Abby (just try to ignore her mother - she's a bit annoying on this video)!
1 comment:
Oh my! I am SO glad to see that you are blogging! Such a cute girlie you have...keep them coming!
Post a Comment