Wednesday, October 22, 2008

9 Months Old!

Our little girl is nine months old today! Wow, it is hard to believe that nine months have passed since that cold, snowy day in Pittsburgh that Abby decided to make her debut. She is blossoming into quite an energetic, talkative little girl (I wonder where she gets that from), and such a joy to spend all my days with. Nine months into this whole motherhood thing, I still have no idea what I'm doing, but I am thoroughly enjoying figuring it all out.

Enjoy this recent pic of her doing what she does best - playing happily with her toys! Thanks, Grandma, for the cute little girly shirt she's wearing. Definitely plays up her cuteness:-)

3 comments:

Erica said...

Happy 9 Months, Abby!
And just think, Jan: 18 months since she was just a dream in your head! Pretty crazy....

Smileyhappychan said...

The time really does fly by!

Mommy Love said...

Happy 9 months Abby! She certainly IS the happiest baby I've ever seen and makes the sweetest sounds. ;-) see you soon...