Like I don't spend enough time on the internet already...
At the insistence of my friend, Trisha, I have decided to start blogging to document my thoughts and feelings and little events that make my life with Matt and Abby meaningful. Since we've been all over the map the past few years, we have friends all over the country that we'd like to continue to share our lives with. As we make our move to from Pittsburgh to Dallas, I'm reminded of how incredibly blessed we are that God put so many wonderful people in our path to shape our lives and help us grow. I'm already feeling a bit blue thinking that in just a couple days I will be saying goodbye to the place I called home for the past 18 months, the place where my precious daughter was born. I know, however, that Dallas holds many new experiences and new people and will hopefully be a city that we will grow to love.
1 comment:
Found your blog! I am giving you a week to settle in and then I want some pics and a blog entry :) haha! Miss you!
Post a Comment