Today is Abby's FIRST Halloween!!! We are celebrating in Denver where the weather is perfect and the trees are colorful. While we won't be trick-or-treating this year, of course I had to get Abby her first costume and dress her up for a little photo shoot.
This year she is a mouse...I chose this costume because she often sounds like a little mouse with all her girly squeeks and because she just LOVES eating cheese (must come from her Daddy's Wisconsin roots). I also chose this costume because I found it at Old Navy for FIVE Dollars!!!! Can you believe that? Sometimes it pays to procrastinate:-)
Here are pictures of our precious little mouse...


3 comments:
Your little mouse is just TOO CUTE!! What are you and Matt going to be for halloween? IMO, Matt should be a dog and you should be a cat..... ;-)
Abby is so, so cute! She kinda looks like Sam in that first picture with the face she is making :) Hope you have a wonderful time in Colorado!
Oh My Goodness!! Abby is the cutest mouse I ever did see!! So sweet. I think you picked out the perfect costume for her. Love the cheese wedge too. ;-)
Post a Comment