Tomorrow Abby, Matt and I hop on a plane and fly to Denver for Matt's brother's wedding. Of course, I have spent the last several days planning and packing, hoping that I don't forget anything. It is such a pain in the patootie to travel with a baby. Not that she's any stranger to flying. In her short little life, she has already flown seven times! That's more than I flew the first 19 years of my life!
So tomorrow I leave all the little gadgets that make life with baby easier to hole up in a hotel for a few days. It will be worth it, though, to see the family again. Many of Matt's relatives have not met Abby yet, so we're excited for that. And, of course, we are excited to witness the marriage of G and A, two incredibly wonderful people:-) Should be a weekend to remember.
Abby, helping me pack:-)
1 comment:
Wow, she IS quite the traveler! That is a cute picture. ;-) Now, how are you going to fit Chesnut in there too?? ha. I forgot to ask where the big guy is staying while you're away. I can always help with that! Well, Have Fun, Be Safe and I hope you don't forget anything!
Post a Comment