Anyways, we had her party at a local indoor playground. It is a great place equipped with a large play area, big bounce house, and lots of little stations where you can dress up, play with legos or cars, and so much more. While the place is usually packed with crazy little kids running around, it was nice to have a private party with just 8 of Abby's two-year-old friends.
After playing for awhile with her friends, we decided to attempt a quick picture with all her friends (note: trying to get nine two-year-olds to sit long enough for a picture is not a good idea and will only cause frustration....)
Next, it was on to the cake. We got her a cupcake cake...kinda cute...

Then time for a family picture...
Time to blow out the candle (she needed a little help)!
Then we all enjoyed the sweet yumminess...
All in all, it was a very nice celebration for a very nice little girl with her very nice little friends:-)















3 comments:
Everything looks wonderful! I love the cake and her hat!!! I wish we had a place like that around us. So much fun.. i can't believe she is 2!
Paradise Pond looks like fun - I've never been there but we'll have to check it out sometime.
Happy 2nd Birthday - she is soooo cute!
What fun! It looks like she is having such a blast. I can't believe she's 2 already....where the heck does the time go?!
Post a Comment