Wednesday, April 22, 2009

15 months!


Abby is officially 15 months old today....such a big girl. She is more and more like a little kid and less and less like my little baby. She talks more and is motoring around the house like there is no tomorrow. Her favorite game these days is "running" away from Mommy and Chestnut (not that we're ever really chasing her, but she sneaks up on us with this big grin on her face, screams, and then runs away...so cute).

I took her for her well baby checkup today, and the dr. once again told me what a healthy little girl I have. He checked her eyes and now says her eye color is more of a dark green/blue/yellow color. Yellow? I've never heard of yellow eyes unless the person was sick. Oh well. He said that we should know for sure what her eye color is by the time she's two.

Anyway, her stats are:

Height: 31 inches (90th percentile)
Weight: 23 pounds (50th percentile)
Head circumference: 18 1/2 inches (80th percentile)

Big girl:-)

3 comments:

The Norvells said...

big girl soon to be a big sister!

Mom and Dad said...

I miss my Abby. I love you so much. I am looking forward to seeing you again, my lovey. Jan,I have made her first picture here my background on my computer so I could see her often.

Love my Abby doodle Bee

L O L A

Mommy Love said...

Cute pictures!! we miss ya'll!! i love the picture of you and Abby together. sweet mama, sweet baby and sweet baby-to-be!! ;-)) precious!