Saturday, May 2, 2009

Comparing Bellies

Well, I'm not doing such a great job documenting this pregnancy with pictures (I blame my very active 15-month-old), but I did manage to snap a shot tonight after she went to bed:


Me and Belly at 27 weeks


Now, they say that with a second pregnancy you "pop" sooner and are much larger...just looking at the size of my ginormous belly this time, I think that's true. To compare, here's a picture of my belly at 28 weeks when I was pregnant with Abby:

28 weeks pregnant with Abby

What do you think?

4 comments:

malitha said...

You are not ginormous! At least you are all belly and not an ounce of weight gain anywhere else. I, on the other hand, have a rear end that is competing with my belly! You're almost 2 months ahead of me, but not much bigger. My picture on my blog was a weird angle, and doesn't accurately show how big I am. You're adorable!

Beth said...

i think you're adorable... belly and all : )

Mommy Love said...

well, i think you look like a pretty little mama with a pretty little belly and i'm sure the prettiest little baby inside!! you look great!!!! NOT BIG AT ALL GIRL!! ;-))

Christina said...

You look so good! I love the belly.. makes me miss mine. I think you are about the same in both pictures. Did you find out what you are having?