At almost ten months, Abby is not completely mobile yet (by "not completely", I mean she can scoot, shimmy, roll, pull up and even push herself to a sitting position, but she doesn't crawl). Yet even without the crawling, she still manages to get herself into quite a bit of mischief:
Like continuously opening and slamming the cabinet doors...
...or being a nosey neighbor...

.... ripping and eating the newspapers and magazines...
.
...and, of course, torturing the dog.Yesterday, I think she took her first couple crawls. Very subtle, but there was definite foward movement while in the crawling position. Is this the beginning of the end for me? She gets into enough trouble already. I am going to be chasing this little one all over the house, I can just feel it. Well, if training for another marathon won't get rid of this baby weight, maybe chasing Abby will. Just trying to look on the bright side:-)
2 comments:
haha... she IS busy! I'm so crazy excited she is attempting foward motion. She will probably be in the full swing of things by the time you get back from your trip!? Oh my goodness! We'll be looking for blog reports often! ;-)
On being nosey, honey, you used to watch the garbage man drive by from your bedroom window. YOu would always call his attention and would shout "hi". At one point you said you would like to marry a garbage man or a mail man.
I miss my baby Jan.
Post a Comment