Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finally...

Fall has arrived in the Dallas area, at least for the time being. It was actually pretty chilly today, and with the wind blowing it was downright cold. We took Abby outside and she absolutely loved it. Definitely a Pittsburgh girl. She kept putting her hand up and oohing and aahing as if trying to catch the wind. So cute:-)


It was nice to wear a sweatshirt again, and we have so many sweaters and coats for Abby that I hope to be able to use at least once here. We took her on a walk this evening just so we could bundle her up in one of her coats. This is one of my favorites:

I must have a weird obsession with coats that have animal ears on them. She has like 5 of these!




My cute little pink teddy bear/ marshmallow

1 comment:

Smileyhappychan said...

Too cute! I love little girl clothes!