There was a local festival downtown that we decided to hit. Abby LOVED watching all the people and sampling the food that her mommy just couldn't resist. She also had a great time playing and exploring with Daddy...




Probably her favorite part was the petting zoo. She loved seeing all the animals up close and kept hugging the goats. She "Moo"ed at the cows and tried to pull the donkey's ears. I had to watch her carefully to make sure she didn't try to pull the beaks off of the chickens, but she had a great time!


It was a sweet day:-)
3 comments:
I miss you so much. Can't wait to see you in couple months.
I love Abby Doodle Bee!
So sweet!! You look great btw!
haha. that is too funny, we both did the same thing on the same day and made the same blog entry about it. if i didn't know better i would think we lived on the same street too... oh, we do?! gosh too much similarities now, i'm getting freaked out... better watch my belly and hope i didn't swallow any watermelons like you did. ;-)
Post a Comment