If there's anything that can turn this mommy into crazy, screaming, mommy-monster, it's trying to capture one (just ONE, that's all I ask!) sweet picture of my sweet little babies. Seriously, I don't know what's so hard about sitting still for a half-second and looking at the camera, but apparently that's too much for my kids. Thank God for digital cameras. Out of hundrends of pictures I'm sometimes lucky enough to capture one or two semi-decent pictures. Sometimes.
Well, I've really been wanting to have family pictures taken for awhile, but the thought of enduring a photo shoot with my less-than-cooperative kids made my stomach turn. Still, I decided it needed to be done and I needed to just leave it all in the hands of a professional (and a friend of mine). Although I tried to set my expectations low so as not to be disappointed, I really hoped to get a few good photos out of the shoot. Thank goodness, Kristi is a miricle worker and we got some really great pictures...
Happy Spring!









1 comment:
I've noticed that Mommy's usually seem the most stressed out during picture taking...but you really had nothing to worry about because with faces that cute, they were bound to turn out great!
Post a Comment