Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wedding Weekend

Recently, I traded my mommy duties for bridesmaid duties for a weekend when I flew to Arizona for my friend, Jordan's wedding.  And what a fun weekend it was! It was so much fun to be silly girlie-girls again and to really think about how far we'd come since our days at Arizona State.

Here are a few pictures of our weekend:
Fuzzy slippers....we ran around in fuzzy slippers EVERYWHERE our first year of college -  dorm, classes, grocery store  (yeah, we were THAT cool;-), so  it seemed fitting to contiue this tradition on this special occasion...




Getting ready for her special day
                                       

BEAUTIFUL Bride!
                                                          

All the girls...


The Limo ride was fun...imagine a bunch of silly girls sipping champagne and belting out girlie love songs.  Awesome.


Jordan, her precious daughter, and me.  LOVE this picture of us.
                   


My sister was my date...
                                                             


We sometimes forget that we are supposed to be grown-ups
                                       


I was glad to get to catch up with some other friends from my college days as well....
    


We've come a long way, my sweet friend Jordan, and have been through so much together.  Thank you for allowing me to be part of such a special day.  I wish you and Zack all the best and will be praying for you and your new family. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I LOVE YOU!


1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

WOW beautiful bride and dress and beautiful BM and dress too! LOVE LOVE LOVE those dresses!! And the slippers were pretty cute too. ;)
Glad you had such a fun weekend! You look fabulous!!!