This usually procrastinating mommy was very proud of herself for beginning the planning of this party more than a week ahead of time. Thinking about it early actually allowed me some time to get some cute decorations. I found these silly little monkey wall decals online:
We continued with the monkey theme with a yummy little monkey cake as well....
...however, someone had a very hard time waiting to sample it...
When it was time for the birthday boy to dig in, he was less than thrilled about the sticky frosting and didn't want much to do with the cake, but we still got some cute pictures:
We set up the bounce house, which Jake absolutely loved...especially since he was surrounded by pretty girls while in it.











2 comments:
Ohhhhhh he's sooooooo cuuuuuuute!
I am so happy and honored we got to be a part of that special day.
Ya'll are such a sweet family and I'm looking forward to celebrating many more milestones in our future. And you did a GREAT job getting that party together! One of the funnest 1st birthdays I've been to. ; )
Awww, what a sweet little party for a sweet little boy it was!! Thanks for having us, it was a wonderful day and what a precious date to celebrate for a precious smiling little boy!! : )
Post a Comment