Saturday, February 21, 2009

Eating with a spoon...

Well, I finally faced my fear of messes and gathered enough courage to let Abby try feeding herself with a spoon. Actually, she left me no choice when she suddenly began refusing to let me feed her. Apparently, she is beginning the "I wanna do it myself" phase (brushing her teeth these days is quite comical and takes FOREVER). Here we go...

Anyways, it wasn't quite as disastrous as I thought it was going to be, and I think she'll soon have the hang of it:







2 comments:

The Norvells said...

that's not too bad! Her face is pretty clean....maybe she inherited your fear of messes and doesn't want to get the food all over her face. What did you give her?

Mommy Love said...

Way to Go Abby!! Now can you teach your friend Ashlyn how to do that?? Seriously! Now, mom exactly what were you feeding that child?? It looked like Confetti paper on her tray. How is a girl to eat THAT with a spoon?? haha. j/k. i know it ain't so! ;-)