We recently had the opportunity to visit my grandparents in Virginia. I had been promising for a while now to bring the kids to visit their Great-Grammy and Grampa, but it just hadn't happened yet. With the new baby on the way and the possibility for complications with the pregnancy later on that would keep me close to home, I decided now was the time to go. So I packed up the kids and we flew to Virginia to see them.
We stayed with my aunt and uncle (with whom my grandparents live), and had such a great time! The kids had plenty of toys to play with and they absolutely adored my uncle...they just thought he was so fun. They also enjoyed talking with their great grandparents and explaining to them the world of playdough and La La Loopsey. I enjoyed just sitting and spending time with them, something I don't get to do very often. All in all, it was a great trip, one I'm so glad we got to take:)
No comments:
Post a Comment