I began 2012 with another half-marathon, this time at a lake not far from my house. It was such a cool race, and SO MUCH FUN! I had my best race yet and finished 13.1 miles in 1:45:07 at just over an 8 min/mile pace. But BEST OF ALL, I took FIRST place in my age group! Very exciting and a great note to end on as I plan to take a break from the running for awhile.
Here are some pictures from this awesome race:
 |
| After about 10 miles...Still smiling! |
 |
| My sweet family at the finish line...best part of the race |
 |
| My parents got to see me race for the first time! Extra special. |
 |
| My friend, Israel |
 |
| With my friends, Stan and Israel |
 |
| All done! Heading home... |
No comments:
Post a Comment