Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fun-Filled Family Vacation...part five

Sister Bay, Wisconsin


After having a blast visiting with the Grandparents at their home, we headed up to Door County for a family reunion. I had only been there once before with Matt's family before we were married, but I remember it as being a sweet, pretty place and I was eager to share that with the kiddos.

When we got there, we had the opportunity to meet up with many of Matt's aunts, uncles, and cousins...many of whom had never met Abby, let alone Jake. It was so fun to see the kids interacting with everyone (and being little show-offs). They loved being the center of attention.

We spent a lot of time hanging out with the family at the hotel...



....a lot of time seeing the sights.....





....and a lot of time at the beach....









All in all, it was a great time introducing Abby and Jake to all the people and places that have played such a great role in their Daddy's life. Even though they probably won't remember this trip, we will have a great time sharing all the memories with them as they grow up.

1 comment:

Devoted Mommy said...

Aw so sweet. I love family vacations. I'm glad you guys had a great time. : )