Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pool Party!

....well, sort of. Since we don't have an ACTUAL pool, we made do with a cute little baby pool I picked up this weekend. It came equipped with a waterfall, slide, and two cute little inflatable dinosaurs which (no surprise here) Abby and Jake absolutely LOVED!

The kids had a great time hanging out in the warm weather in their little pool. I wasn't sure, however, who had a better time....the kids, or Daddy. He had his kids, some sunshine, and an ice cold beer....what more could you need in life?

It was a beautiful afternoon spending some time with my favorite people in the world. Who'd have thought that something as simple as a small inflatable pool could be so much fun?








7 comments:

AyeletD said...

So jealous... wish I had a fun pool like that! Great to "see" you all yesterday.

Best,
Ayelet

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I can't believe how big the munchkins are getting.

Audia has the one-piece version of Abby's suit; you should bring it when you come up to visit and we can get a shot of them in their matching swimsuits!! :-)

Devoted Mommy said...

Ha ha!! Oh what FUN summer days huh??? Ya'll look so cute and those kids......they are just so sweet and CUTE!! I can't wait to see ya'll again soon!! That pool is TOO COOL!

Christina said...

Too cute!!!! Is that you in a two piece!!! you go girl.. only tankinis for me now!

malitha said...

Love the pool! We're going to have to get one of those to survive the summer!

Beth said...

oh my, we're definitely joining in on the fun if we move back to Dallas. We should know soon, with plenty of summer to spare!

Mommy Love said...

FUUUUUN!! Pool + water + family + Popsicles??? OH MY, that looks like the most fun family day ever!! :-)))