Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Picture Perfect

I finally stopped procrastinating and got Jake's 6 month pictures (at 8 months old) and Abby's 2 year pictures (at 26 months) taken. As one might expect, it was completely frustrating and exhausting trying to keep Abby in one place long enough to snap a shot and doing a song-and-dance routine for Jake to try and entice one little smile from him (it never happened). Still, we got a few decent pictures:








I'm so glad I don't have to do this again for several months. Whew!

2 comments:

Christina said...

These are too cute. I feel your pain though. Just recently we took Ellia and her cousin to get their pictures taken in their Easter dresses for Nana. Well as soon as Ellia saw the camera she started screaming and crying. We got a couple shots but it took forever and I also got a shot of her standing in her dress crying.. haha.

Devoted Mommy said...

Hi Janice it's Casey! = ) I'm so excited to be following your blog now. Your kids are adorable and your little boy, he's scrumptious!
I love girls but I'm partial to boys. ; ) Your blog is super cute and I'm excited to start following it now and keeping up! Last night was so fun and I hope we get to see each other again soon! Maybe Ashlyn's b-day party!! Take care!