

Abby is getting too fast for me, and as soon as she sees me with the camera, she is on her way towards me, ready to try to take it.:




LOL, these are what ALL my pictures look like lately. Apparently we don't buy her enough toys, because she insists on playing with the camera when it comes out. Poor, deprived child....

So......Any suggestions on a great camera that can snap pictures quickly to capture those split-second cute moments? ( It would also be great if this camera could somehow cause your subject to cooperate and not attempt to wrestle the camera away from you every time you use it)...
5 comments:
hmmm... a hidden camera with a remote control?! maybe that could be our very own little mommy invention. haahhaa. those are the cutest pictures despite the fixation on the camera. Abby has the sweetest cheeks ever!
I think these are the cutes pictures ever! I will look into a camera that may help.. you might have to video tape her.
Not sure how much you want to spend, but we LOVE our camera. It's a Nikon D40 and it's a DSLR, which was about $500 when we bought it, but there are newer models available now. It's the same kind the pros use (meaning it takes pictures super fast). the only downside is that it doesn't take video. i'll bring it next time we hang out so you can try it.
Our camera is slow, too, so I don't have any suggestions. I still think she looks adorable, though!
Canon! Canon anything. I have two film SLRs, one DSLR, and three point-and-shoots and they are all Canons. I gave away our Olympus because the quality was nothing comparitively....If you seriously want camera advice, gimme a call. I didn't major in photo for nothin' ;-)
Post a Comment