Thursday, December 15, 2011

First Day of School 2011

Have I really been a mother long enough to have TWO kids in preschool?! I can't believe it.  Where does the time go? With Abby starting her second year of preschool and Jake with his first, I suddenly find myself with some kid-free time... a whole 2 hours and 45 minutes! What will I ever do with myself? (Yes, that was sarcasm if you didn't sense that..)




Jake and Abby's first day of school was awesome.  The only crying was done by me.  Of course, Abby was a pro this time around.  She knew exactly where to go and what to do.  She was proud to show Jake the ropes and he was comforted knowing big sissy was just around the corner.. 



Abby with her teacher, Ms. April

While Jake wasn't nearly as confident as his big sister, his apprehension left soon after we got to his classroom and he spotted all the cool cars...

Jake with his teacher, Ms. Sandy
Of course, the best part about the kids being in preschool is seeing their sweet faces when I pick them up....Jake was actually smiling at the end of the day.  First day of school: complete success!


Gosh, I love my sweet, silly little preschoolers...



No comments: