Friday, February 12, 2010

Sitting Pretty

Jake is getting better and better at sitting up. The sturdier he becomes, the easier my life becomes...






Soon, I'll be able to set him down almost anywhere and he'll be able to entertain himself for a bit. It will be absolutley wonderful.

Now, if only I could just pause time before he starts crawling and becomes mobile...

3 comments:

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristi said...

Isn't that the best? 15 minutes of 'freedom'!

And I can't spell...that's why I had to delete the first comment :o)

Erica said...

I can't believe how big he's getting, and how fast! I feel like just yesterday we were chatting while you were on bedrest at the hospital! You guys need to get out to MN so we can get the kids together (and so we can have some mommy time, too!)