Every Tuesday, Abby and I head over to the local library for storytime, rhymes and singing, and baby playtime. We've been doing this since we've lived in Texas, but just recently, she has really begun to enjoy it. Before, she would just sit on my lap and observe the other babies, but now when we arrive she immediately takes off to explore and socialize (and steal toys from the other babies).
I am glad that she is beginning to become more independent, but I can't help but be a little sad that she doesn't need her mommy as much now.
Here are some pics of my little social butterfly:






5 comments:
Love these pics of Abby. I can't believe how big she looks...and I love how long her hair is getting (and light too). I hope that someday soon she and Sam can be reunited. Miss you.
I love story time at the the library. We haven't tried the one here yet, though. I'm happy for you that she's getting more independent. That will be huge for when baby #2 is born!
Oh she is such a cutie pants! I wish she and Ashlyn were in the same age group at library time so they could go socialize together while we did the same... ;-)
have a good weekend... I'm glad Matt is back!
We love story time at the library! I know what you mean though, those steps of independence are bittersweet. :)
Hi Janice, your little Abby is growing so much. Wish we could spend some time together. Miss you much. You will soon have another little one that will need to depend on you. Are you going to find out what you are having? Hope all else is going well.
Post a Comment